News and Events
Solar air heater for tea at Golden Hill Tea Estate near Coonoor, Niligiris installed in 1992 still works ( 21 years) creating a new
TAMIN invites PEN for innovation in graphite processing.
PEN bags a prestigious order for supply of solar driers to No
- TTK Prestige Ltd, Coimbatore has placed a 100 kW roof top solar power unit.
- Durr, a German company has entrusted SUN BEST a 270 m2 solar air heater project to TVS Motor Company Ltd, Hosur.
- Soruppu Dall Industries, Bellary Karnataka has installed a 230 m2 solar drier for dal.
- Venanta Sasthra Prachara Ashram has placed order for 3000 liter solar water heater.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank , basing upon the successful working of solar power project Pandaravilai Branch has entrusted 3 new branches n
Passage into Solar Age...
From the broad historical perspective of cultural evolution, the fossil-fuel age and the industrial era are, but a brief episode. This decade will be marked by the transition from the fossil fuel age to a Solar Age, powered by Renewable Energy from the Sun - Fritjof Capra in The Turning Point
The technology pioneered by Planters Energy Network (PEN) provides low-cost, non-fossil fuel based methodologies for processing fruits, fish, vegetables, spices and reduction in fossil fuel through preheating for many industrial productsmore